Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Survey: 35% of Students Can’t Afford College Town Rentson July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
Areas near major universities have become magnets for retirees and remote workers, further fueling rising living costs.
- Where Pools Command Highest, Lowest Premiumson July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
Homes with this feature are worth an average of 47% more than one without, a new study shows.
- In-Person Protocols Questioned as COVID-19 Cases Riseon July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
Mask mandates are returning in some areas of the country—even for vaccinated people—which could frustrate those who previously enjoyed fewer restrictions.
- Investors Push Commercial Sales to Pre-Pandemic Levelson July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
New property types and different locations are emerging as winners this year, according to recent data.
- CFPB Debuts New Tool to Apply for Rental Assistanceon July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
The agency aims to connect housing providers and tenants to aid programs as the federal eviction moratorium expires Saturday.
- 5 REALTORS® Earn Volunteering Works Grants, Mentorshipon July 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
Find out why NAR is investing in these charity-minded real estate pros to help grow their community efforts.