Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Marijuana Biz Fueling Real Estate Demandon April 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
In states where cannabis is legal, strict regulations limiting available space put pressure on industry growth and sales.
- Mortgage Rates Near 3% Againon April 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
For the second week in a row, mortgage rates tumbled, offering a welcome relief to home shoppers.
- Some States Will Pay Home Buyers’ Student Loanson April 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
“SmartBuy” programs pay off student loan debt in exchange for a mortgage in the state. Sound too good to be true?
- The US is 3.8 Million Homes Shorton April 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
Underbuilding, particularly in the entry-level housing category, is why your buyers are having such a hard time finding enough homes for sale.
- CoStar Inches Further Into Residential Marketon April 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
The commercial real estate giant has reached an agreement to buy the residential property listing site Homes.com for $156 million.
- The 15 Hottest Housing Markets in Marchon April 15, 2021 at 5:00 am
Realtor.com®’s latest rankings show where listings are selling the fastest and attracting the most views online.