Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Does Reality TV Skew Buyers’ Perceptions?on May 23, 2022 at 5:00 am
A brokerage CEO calls out reality TV shows as “horrible” for the industry.
- Buyers Shopping for Remodels, Teardownson May 23, 2022 at 5:00 am
Bogged down by low inventories of homes for sale, some buyers will settle for a home with “good bones” or a good enough lot that they can make into their dream home.
- Townhouse Construction Is Increasingon May 23, 2022 at 5:00 am
The long-run prospects for townhomes remain positive as a growing pool of buyers turn to medium-density housing, builders say.
- Top 10 Affordable Places to Live in 2022on May 23, 2022 at 5:00 am
With rising home prices and inflation, the area’s cost of living may be a growing factor when finding a place to live.
- Off the Market Doesn’t Always Mean Off the Interneton May 23, 2022 at 5:00 am
Recent buyers may contact you about getting images of their new home off the internet.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages Dip but ARMs Riseon May 20, 2022 at 5:00 am
Amid market uncertainty, buyers focus on lower initial rates.