Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House Listed for $3.25Mon October 21, 2021 at 5:00 am
True to its horror-movie history, the home’s photos include images of Freddy Krueger, and the agents ask for offers to be submitted by Halloween.
- N.H. Town Named Hottest Market for 10th Timeon October 21, 2021 at 5:00 am
Find out which areas of the country are benefiting most from remote work and greater affordably.
- White Brick: Yay or Nay?on October 21, 2021 at 5:00 am
Though trendy, some experts say it’s a mistake homeowners can never take back.
- Home Sales Jump as Buyers Aim to Beat Rising Rateson October 21, 2021 at 5:00 am
With borrowing costs expected to rise next year, many are looking to secure a home now, says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun.
- Commemorating MLK Memorial, NAR Vows a Fairer Futureon October 21, 2021 at 5:00 am
“As Dr. King called us to do, REALTORS® are leading the fight for fair housing and helping to build diverse, inclusive communities,” NAR president says on 10th anniversary.
- Fall’s 20 Strongest Markets for Home Buyers, Investorson October 20, 2021 at 5:00 am
Larger, more expensive markets are regaining popularity over smaller, more affordable areas, according to a major housing index.