- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ETAR or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the ETAR-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where ETAR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not ETAR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
ETAR may request additional information before removing any infringing material. ETAR may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
ETAR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to this website in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact ETAR’s copyright agent. Please include sufficient information to assist ETAR in determining that the user has engaged in such infringing activity repeatedly.
ETAR has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
EASTERN THUMB ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
316 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron Michigan 48060