Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- NAR’s 2022 Good Neighbors: A Passion for Giving That Outlasted a Pandemicon October 6, 2022 at 5:00 am
Meet the five REALTORS® who were named this year’s winners, and learn how they went above and beyond for their communities in a dark time.
- Happy Halloween? Mortgage Rates Average 6.66%on October 6, 2022 at 5:00 am
Home buyers have lost about $107,000 in buying power since the beginning of the year—and that’s what’s truly scary.
- New Wire Fraud Scheme Exploits Virtual Meetingson October 5, 2022 at 5:00 am
Hackers can infiltrate online meeting platforms, posing as a legitimate party to a real estate transaction, and give your clients fraudulent wire instructions. Learn how to spot them.
- Renovation Startup Revive Wins iOi Pitch Battleon September 30, 2022 at 5:00 am
The company, which enables home sellers to update their property with no upfront costs, was crowned at NAR’s annual technology conference.
- Mortgage Rates Inch Closer to 7%on September 29, 2022 at 5:00 am
Buyers would be smart to shop around: The large dispersion in rate offerings among lenders could amount to several hundreds of dollars, Freddie Mac says.
- NAR: ‘Decade-High Rates Deeply Cut Into Contract Signings’on September 28, 2022 at 5:00 am
Pending home sales are posting annual losses in the double-digits as home buyers continue to back away from the market due to surging mortgage rates.